Thursday, March 15, 2012

Stripper Slime

When home it never ever fails. I end up at this strip club. It reminds me much of that Ke$ha song:

Actually it's really not that nice! But it is World Famous... or so they claim. Although I've bought a lot of things, I am currently not in the market for that horse puckey. Anyways, getting off track here! Me and my Native Beauty go to the restroom or I suppose in this case you could call it the Shithole (literally) within the Shithole! I use the bathroom, then she does. All the while I am trying not to touch the walls, other people, most definitely the strippers and sure as hell NOT touching the sink. Did I mention this bathroom is a stifling 100 degrees with carpeted tiger print walls. OH YEAAAAHHH!
Stripper: OMG OMG! (I'm not abbreviating here she verbalized the 3 letter acryonym)
Me: Cock my eyebrow in a questionable manner but am scared to open my mouth in fear of airborne diseases.
Stripper: Where are my panties?
Me: Look down (she's wearing two thongs) * Condescending voice* Uh... You're wearing them?!
Native Beauty from restroom stall that is closed off by a velvet curtian (ewwy): AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Stripper: No, I wear three pairs, this club is sooooooo dirty! Exits bathroom!
I think to myself... The stripper really just said this club is SOOOOOOOOO dirty and yet I will see her dry humping some dude in one of the stripper slimed velvet chairs right outside this very door in a little bit, I AM SURE OF IT!!!! Instead, I see her picking panty #3 up off the ground. Yes I WOULD totally be putting those back on, especially since this club is sooooooo dirty. All in all it was a great night!

Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment